Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 Year End Review

Last year was filled with some highs and lows.

Handsome Husband got a new job, which he loves and it pays more money, plus the benefits are awesome!

Thoughtful Son is a senior in high school, so you know this is a super busy year for him! Senior pics, graduation, plus he is in technical school while also taking high school classes. Additionally he works part time.

The Artist stays busy on her crafting and is getting ready for high school next year, she will be a Junior. The time flies way too fast! We got her craft area pretty organized last year.

Little Pumpkin is getting so grown up! She loves animals and being outdoors. She is learning to write this year.

Baby Girl is talking up a storm and getting bigger every day. She had a real bad case of croup and ended up staying  several days in the Children's Hospital-Thank YHWH for Hubby's new job with the great insurance. She is nearly weened, which gives me mixed feelings-happy and a little sad too.

I work part-time and have been very neglectful of my blog, sorry. It seems like it takes me about 2 years to recover after having a baby, and I am starting to feel like myself again. I love my babies and enjoy the time I get with them, but they take a lot out of me! Now that she is "toddling" and nearly weened things are a bit less hectic.

Things have gotten a bit hectic, I feel like our budget is out of control right now, so I have been working the last few days on the general budget outline for the year, budgeting my "debt snowball". We are planning to pay off tons of stuff this year.

I have ordered baby chickens to get a jump start on eggs this summer. We are down to 1 chicken and 2 goats. The chicken is super funny and likes to ride the goats (well mostly Boots). I will have to get a picture, it is funny! We are down to milking just one of our goats right now and are expecting new babies in April.




No comments:

Post a Comment