Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Receiving Blankets

Oh my, where has the time gone! It seems with the addition of baby girl that things have been so hectic. I can't believe she is almost 17 months old!

It's nice to have a blog to look back and see all that has happened.

Here are some baby blankets I have been making for 2 of my coworkers and my husbands coworker.  They are 2 layers of flannel so they are super soft and warm and so durable! 

I have some from when I was pregnant with Little Pumpkin (over 5 years ago) and I still use them on Baby Girl ALL THE TIME. They are my "go-to" blankets, they are perfect for nursing covers, car seat covers and blankets, and just plain blankets.



 
Red and Blue Firetrucks, Cars, Helicopters, etc. with cute matching spotted blue.

I added 2 straight rows of red/white top-stitching.

I love the greens and blues in this! Robots, aliens and space with coordinating chevron backing.



Cute pink, blue and green butterflies with coordinating spotted back. I love all the different embroidery fabrics available!

If you are interested we have matching blankets in our etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment