Friday, January 17, 2014

Fixing The Comforter So It Doesn't Slip In The Duvet Cover

I bought a duvet cover for my comforter and the comforter kept slipping and bunching up on one side. What a pain!

So I got my new brother sewing machine out and fixed my problem!
Make sure your strips are long enough to tie.

I cut four strips from some left over fabric.

Inside out duvet cover - sewing strips into corners
I sewed one into each corner of the duvet, being careful to not to sew into the duvet itself, but stay inside the interior seam.
keeping duvet cover inside out, tie in comforter
Make a bow or slip knot to easily remove

Then I tied each corner of the comforter into the duvet cover. Then turn duvet right side out!


That's it, no more slipping comforter and it only cost me a little time!




No comments:

Post a Comment