Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Brother XR9500PRW Project Runway Edition Product Review

We got a new sewing machine. It does 100 different stitches and letter & number embroidery! It is the "Project Runway" edition-not that I watch that show, but the reviews on are pretty high. You can't beat the price about $150. I am excited, we started an etsy account to sell vintage items and some of our creations! Should be fun!  Check back to see more about our new machine!




See all different features and stitches. Comes with several different presser feet.




It comes with a DVD to go over the basics.
All the different feet, needles and tools.


Little Pumpkin is very excited to make a house out of the box!


After trying the sewing machine, I have to say I LOVE it! It doesn't matter if you are new to sewing or have been sewing for a long time, this is a great machine! It comes with many different feet and enough stitches to make all your projects unique!

My 14 year old has been sewing up a storm, and gets very jealous when I am using the new machine. I am hoping to get a second one from soon! I saw some listed there new in the box for about $130. That's a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment